Frequently Asked Question
Redeem Using Xbox Console
1. Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
2. Press the "Xbox" button to open the guide, then select "Home".
3. Scroll right and choose the "Store" tab.
4. Choose "Use a code".
5. Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Redeem Using a Browser
1. Login to https://redeem.microsoft.com (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
2. Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Note (for GLOBAL Gift Card such as Xbox Live Gold Global / Game Pass Ultimate Global:
If you purchased a GLOBAL code (which will be indicated on the email if necessary), you may need a valid IP address of your Xbox Live account region. Take note to first redeem the code without a VPN and see if it works on your end (via console and Microsoft Website).
For example, if your account is US-based, you need to be connected to a valid US IP Address. A good way of getting a valid IP is to connect via a VPN. If you don't have a VPN, please reply back to the original email you've received or reach out to our customer support team (by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org) with your Xbox Live account information (username/password & Gamertag).
Rest assured that your logins will be kept confidential and is only accessible to higher-level support for your security, you may change your password once we have successfully redeemed it on your account.